Find out more about Delta Gamma Fraternity per capita dues and your local alumnae dues by reading below.
Per Capita Dues
Delta Gamma per capita dues are required for your first 50 years of membership. Alumnae per capita dues for the 2020-2021 year are $33. These dues support Fraternity initiatives, new and existing programming efforts, the publication of our award winning ANCHORA, extension and recruitment efforts to establish new chapters on college campuses, visits to our collegiate chapters from Fraternity visitors and Collegiate Development Consultants (CDCs), and so much more.
You can pay your alumnae per capita dues in one of three easy ways below:
· Send a check for $33 made out to Delta Gamma Fraternity to Executive Offices (3250 Riverside Dr., Columbus OH 43221)
Local alumnae dues vary by chapter and support our alumnae group and our local activities. Your local group dues may be paid securely by visiting www.memberplanet.com and logging in to your profile (if your group has established online payments) or by submitting a check to your local alumnae group.
Newport-South Coast alumnae chapter
Local Dues Levels
Fiscal Year: July 1, 2020 – June 30, 2021
$100 Blue Anchor Club*
$ 35 Pink Level
50+ year member (pays local dues only)
Dues are not tax deductible.
*Free admission to all home events.
NOTE: Delta Gamma per capita dues are not included in NSC local dues.
Ways to Pay Local Dues
- Click here to pay your local dues off our payment form.
- Be on the lookout for our emails/newsletters to pay online. Any online payments are through MemberPlanet and you don’t have to login to pay.
- Send your check payable to Newport-South Coast Delta Gamma.
Send to: Audrey Myer, 18174 Santa Arabella St., Fountain Valley, CA 92708
NSC Local Chapter Dues Support
- Member activities
- Mandatory national expenses, website fee and insurance
- Operational expenses including mailings
- Support for UCI, such as recruitment and bridging
- Donations to Blind Children's Learning Center