Find out more about Delta Gamma Fraternity per capita dues and your local alumnae dues by reading below.
Per Capita Dues
Delta Gamma per capita dues are required for your first 50 years of membership. Alumnae per capita dues for the 2018-2019 year are $29. These dues support Fraternity initiatives, the publication of our award winning ANCHORA, extension and recruitment efforts to establish new chapters on college campuses, visits to our collegiate chapters from Fraternity visitors and Collegiate Development Consultants (CDCs), and so much more.
You can pay your alumnae per capita dues in one of three easy ways below:
· Send a check for $29 made out to Delta Gamma Fraternity to Executive Offices (3250 Riverside Dr., Columbus OH 43221)
Local alumnae dues vary by chapter and support our alumnae group and our local activities. Your local group dues may be paid securely by visiting www.memberplanet.com and logging in to your profile (if your group has established online payments) or by submitting a check to your local alumnae group.
Newport-South Coast alumnae chapter
Local Dues Levels
Fiscal Year: July 1, 2019 – June 30, 2020
$110 Blue Anchor Club*
$ 70 Pink Level
$ 40 Bronze Level
50+ year member (pays local dues only)
Dues are not tax deductible.
*Free admission to all home events.
NOTE: Delta Gamma per capita dues are not included in NSC local dues.
Two Ways to Pay Local Dues
- Click here to login to MemberPlanet to pay your dues. While on MemberPlanet, please update your Member Profile, especially information in the Other tab.
- Send your check payable to Newport-South Coast Delta Gamma.
Send to: Lisa Whittemore, 6423 Residencia, Newport Beach, CA 92660-9053
NSC Local Chapter Dues Support
- Member activities
- Mandatory national expenses, website fee and insurance
- Operational expenses including mailings
- Support for UCI, such as recruitment and bridging
- Donations to Blind Children's Learning Center